Troop 365 Buckeye District Backpacking Clinic
April 23-25, 2021 Sign up today!
This is a District Camporee at Chief Logan to teach backpacking skills and gear needs. There will be sessions on gear, clothing, and food prep along with a 5 mile shakedown hike. This is a good outing for Philmont guys, Canoe Trek folks, or anyone interested in learning more about gear and covering miles.
- Sign up now! Sign up on TroopWebHost today, We need a good head count for food.
- Meet at the church at 5:30 PM on April 23rd. We are taking the bus if we have enough scouts!!!
- Tent – current rules are 1 person per tent. Please call Mr. Aspery asap if you need a tent.
- Hiking Boots
- Sleeping gear (sleeping bag, pad, sleep clothes)
- Mess kit and water bottle
- Backpack or daypack (does not need to be anything special)
- Rain gear, warm clothing, and a hat
- Compass if you already have one
- We will be back at the church about noon on Sunday April 25.