Hello Scouters, there two significant outdoor events with Troop 365 coming up in November.
November 1 is our Webelos’ Welcome Hike in the Hocking Hills. What do you need to know?
- Meet at church at 6:20AM. Bus rolls at 6:30AM
- All Scouts must wear their class A uniforms, have good hiking boots, some trail snacks (gorp) and water.
- It will be cold & sunny so dressing in layers will be best. Hiking will warm us all up.
- This day will also include optional camping and or rappelling but most Scouts will be hiking and returning before dark to the church.
- Join us. It will be a great day for a walk, hike, and don’t forget our bean soup served at Cedar Falls.
Turkey Shoot: November 14-16. Please make sure your Scout has signed up for this event. Parents are welcome too. Last year we had over 100 attendees. There is a requirement for ALL SCOUTS, they must attend the November 10th meeting for firearms safety. Also, we retire old US flags at our campfire and it is a great event, so feel free to gather up worn out Old Glory’s.
Bill Alsnauer, committee chairperson