Backpacking / Hiking Campout
Where: Camping at Wildcat Hollow in Wayne National Forest (in Ohio)
When: Meet at the Church Saturday, March 2 at 7am to load up and leave soon thereafter.
Return to the Church Sunday, March 3 by 2pm.
- BACKPACKING for backpackers who want to strut their stuff, shake it down for the TURTLE and/or PHILMONT.
- OR, HIKING the trail to Wildcat Hollow, and returning to the campsite for the night and work on skills.
- OR, just plain HIKING for the DAY and going home that same day.
Why: Because we like to? OF COURSE!
- $12.00 for BACKPACKERS – covers transportation – BRING YOUR OWN FOOD
- $12.00 for HIKERS – covers transportation – BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH!
- $20.00 for CAMPERS – who plan to HIKE/CAMP – covers transportation & food