Boy Scout Troop 365, Worthington Ohio 43085 — Scouting 365 Days a Year. Visit us most Monday nights, 7 pm, at the Worthington United Methodist Church, 600 North High Street. Outing questions? Call your Patrol Leader: Luke W (SPL), Wes M (Delta), Ethan B (Black Dragon), Sidney R (Shark), Connor W (Viking), Knoble P (Eagle).
What’s coming up?
- Nov 4 – Troop Meeting (SWAT headquarters) – The bus leaves the church at 6:30pm tonight for our visit to SWAT headquarters. Please make sure that you arrive on-time so you don’t miss out!
- Nov 6 – PLC Meeting
- Nov 11 – RIFLE AND ARCHERY SAFETY COURSE MEETING AT THE CHURCH. THIS IS MANDATORY IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT AT THE TURKEY SHOOT
- Nov 12 – Troop committee meeting at the church 7:00 pm.
- Nov 14 – Turkey shoot personal gear load up at the church.
- Nov 15-17- TURKEY SHOOT!!!! Make sure you sign up if you haven’t already, Its going to be a lot of fun, don’t miss it!
- Nov 18- Normal troop meeting
- Nov 25- Normal troop meeting
- Dec 2 – Troop meeting. TROOP OFFICER ELECTIONS AND LAST TIME TO TURN IN ADVANCEMENTS
- Dec 4 – PLC meeting
- Dec 5 – Round table meeting
- Dec 7-8 -Special Olympics service project – Easy way to get service hours and its a lot of fun.
- Dec 9 – Regular troop meeting
- Dec 10 – Troop committee meeting
- Dec 13-15 – RENAISSANCE CAMP OUT!!! Medieval themed sports and games!
- Dec 16 – COURT OF HONOR
- Dec 23 & 30 – THERE WILL BE NO MEETINGS ON THOSE DAYS. Happy holidays!!!
Jerry Roderick was awarded the James E. West Fellowship Award at the Fall 2017 Court of Honor.
Troop Electronics Use Policy
- Use of digital electronics is a part of our world today and is integral in the scouts’ lives.
However, at troop functions we strive to focus on interpersonal communication and an appreciation of the outdoors. Please read the BSA Troop 365 Electronics Use Policy.
Troop Committee / District News
- The minutes from the latest Troop Committee meeting can be found on our Troop Committee page. All adults are welcome to attend our Troop Committee meetings. Check our Calendar for the next meeting.
- Check out the Buckeye District website to keep up-to-date on the latest scouting news and events in our area.
Forms you need?
- BSA Annual Health & Medical Form, required for your son or you as an adult. For most uses, you PRINT only Part A & B. For a physical exam, you PRINT A, B & C. Open it on the web, fill it out, then print to complete at your medical exam, and sign. Give a copy to our Scoutmaster. Save a filled-in form for yourself. This is an ANNUAL REQUIREMENT, so many parents do this when their boys take a sports physical, while adults take it with for their annual examination.
- Our Generic Permission Slip. Here is our generic permission slip for people to go on our treks. Remember people need a medical form, too. You’ll note the reminder about discipline, knives, and prohibition against smoking or controlled substance use in any of our activities.
- We are always looking for additional volunteers to assist with various activities of BSA Troop 365. If you would be interested in volunteering, check out our Help Wanted page for more information.
The Boy Scout handbook has the newest online elements for you — Scoutcraft, Woodcraft, Camp craft! Videos, maps, links.