Boy Scout Troop 365, Worthington Ohio 43085 — Scouting 365 Days a Year. Visit us most Monday nights, 7 pm, at the Worthington United Methodist Church, 600 North High Street. Outing questions? Call your Patrol Leader: Luke W (SPL), Wes M (Delta), Ethan B (Black Dragon), Tyler Z (Shark), Connor W (Viking), Knoble P (Eagle).
Fruit & Greenery Sale
- Orders are due by Monday October 29th. No late orders or add-ons will be accepted.
- Money is to be collected on delivery (checks payable to BSA Troop 365).
- All money must be turned in by December 3rd. Please have your parents write a check for any cash that you collect from customers, we are only accepting checks (no cash).
- Need more forms? Fruit Greenery Forms 2018
What’s coming up?
- Sep 30 – SERVICE PROJECT – River Cleanup – 1:30-5:30 PM at the flats
- Oct 1 – Troop Meeting
- Oct 3 – PLC Meeting – All scouts First Class and up should attend
- Oct 8 – Troop Meeting
- Oct 9 – Committee Meeting
- Oct 12-14 – Mountain Man Weekend
- Oct 15 – Troop Meeting
- Oct 22 – Troop Meeting
- Oct 26 – SERVICE PROJECT – Car Parking – Walnut Grove Cemetery Ghost Tour!
- Oct 27 – SERVICE PROJECT – WUMC Trifles and Treasurers
- Oct 27-28 – WEBELOS HIKE AND CAMPOUT – Granny Gatewood Trail
- Oct 29 – Troop Meeting
Jerry Roderick was awarded the James E. West Fellowship Award at the Fall 2017 Court of Honor.
Troop Electronics Use Policy
- Use of digital electronics is a part of our world today and is integral in the scouts’ lives.
However, at troop functions we strive to focus on interpersonal communication and an appreciation of the outdoors. Please read the BSA Troop 365 Electronics Use Policy.
Troop Committee / District News
- The minutes from the latest Troop Committee meeting can be found on our Troop Committee page. All adults are welcome to attend our Troop Committee meetings. Check our Calendar for the next meeting.
- Check out the Buckeye District website to keep up-to-date on the latest scouting news and events in our area.
Forms you need?
- BSA Annual Health & Medical Form, required for your son or you as an adult. For most uses, you PRINT only Part A & B. For a physical exam, you PRINT A, B & C. Open it on the web, fill it out, then print to complete at your medical exam, and sign. Give a copy to our Scoutmaster. Save a filled-in form for yourself. This is an ANNUAL REQUIREMENT, so many parents do this when their boys take a sports physical, while adults take it with for their annual examination.
- Our Generic Permission Slip. Here is our generic permission slip for people to go on our treks. Remember people need a medical form, too. You’ll note the reminder about discipline, knives, and prohibition against smoking or controlled substance use in any of our activities.
- We are always looking for additional volunteers to assist with various activities of BSA Troop 365. If you would be interested in volunteering, check out our Help Wanted page for more information.
The Boy Scout handbook has the newest online elements for you — Scoutcraft, Woodcraft, Camp craft! Videos, maps, links.