The official website of Boy Scout Troop 365, Worthington Ohio 43085 — Scouting 365 Days a Year. Visit us most Monday nights, 7 pm, at the Worthington United Methodist Church, 600 North High Street. Outing questions? Call your Patrol Leader: Kody P (SPL), Chris M (Delta), Joshua B (Black Dragon), Knoble P (Viking), Brett S (Shark), Nick G (Eagle).
What’s coming up?
- Nov. 20 - Committee Meeting
- Nov. 25 – Troop Meeting
- Dec. 2 – Troop Meeting
- Dec. 3 – PLC Meeting
- Dec. 3 – Fruit & Greenery Pickup
- Dec. 6-7 - Webelos Hike & Pioneer Campout
- Dec. 9 – Troop Meeting – Officer elections, Prepare Luminaries for the Christmas services at the church — Scouts make sure you bring your Totin Chip card if you want to help!
- Dec. 11 – Committee Meeting
- Dec. 14-15 – Special Olympics Service Project
- Dec. 16 – Court of Honor
- Dec. 24-25 - Luminaries Service Project, contact Kyle Sink for signup and details.
Rank and Merit Badge Changes for 2013
- The requirements for rank advancement, Eagle Palms, and merit badges are effective January 1, 2013, through December 2013. Check out the changes for 2013 and the ones coming for 2014!
Troop Committee / District News
- The minutes from the latest Troop Committee meeting can be found on our Troop Committee page. All adults are welcome to attend our Troop Committee meetings. Check our Calendar for the next meeting.
- Do you get the Buckeye District e-news? Here’s a Sept 2013 copy. Check the District website to keep up-to-date.
- Have you read The Scouter? It’s a free publication put out by Simon Kenton Council on a bi-monthly basis and full of scouting news. Here’s a copy of the Spring 2013 issue.
Forms you need?
- NEW 2012 version of the BSA Annual Health & Medical Form, required for your son or you as an adult. For most uses, you PRINT only Part A & B. For a physical exam, you PRINT A, B & C. Open it on the web, fill it out, then print to complete at your medical exam, and sign. Give a copy to our Scoutmaster. Save a filled-in form for yourself. This is an ANNUAL REQUIREMENT, so many parents do this when their boys take a sports physical, while adults take it with for their annual examination.
- Our Generic Permission Slip. Here is our generic permission slip for people to go on our treks. Remember people need a medical form, too. You’ll note the reminder about discipline, knives, and prohibition against smoking or controlled substance use in any of our activities.
- We are always looking for additional volunteers to assist with the various activities of BSA Troop 365. If you would be interested in volunteering, check out our Help Wanted page for more information.
The Boy Scout handbook has the newest online elements for you — Scoutcraft, Woodcraft, Camp craft! Videos, maps, links.